ARE YOU BEING CALLED BY VALENTINE AND KEBARTAS?
If you have been contacted by any of the below listed numbers, then Valentine & Kebartas may be trying to collect a debt from you. Valentine & Kebartas is a debt collection agency that has had its fair share of lawsuits brought against it for allegedly violating consumer rights.
(978) 332-5480, (866) 598-2788, (800) 731-7766, (855) 737-7644, (813) 379-2606, (978) 975-0799, (208) 955-7207, (800) 941-3849, (208) 639-4422, (630) 339-8110, (706) 993-2495, (800) 462-4884, (214) 200-9131, (213) 873-5000, (877) 250-7416, (310) 256-3541, (902) 443-6453, (502) 410-4813, (978) 687-1264, (713) 338-2013, (208) 287-6691, (866) 598-2788, (978) 975-0799
As someone who owes debt, your rights are protected under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, or FDCPA. This act makes sure that debt collectors are not allowed to unfairly harass people who owe debt. If a debt collector has done any of the following, you may want to consider learning more about pursuing legal action.
- Called you repeatedly to harass you.
- Called you using an autodialer after you have asked them not to.
- Continued to call you after you gave them the name and contact information of your attorney.
- Yelled at you or used profanity.
- Engage you in conversation before telling you that they are calling to collect a debt.
These are just a few practices used by debt collectors that are not allowed under the FDCPA. Just because you owe debt does not mean you have to put up with unfair debt collection practices. There are many other people just like you, who have had some misfortune happen that has driven them into debt, and it is nothing to be ashamed of. Whether your debt was caused by a divorce, medical emergency, death in the family, or anything else, we know that this is a difficult time for you.
If you are sick of being harassed by debt collectors you should seek out a free consultation with an attorney. With a good case you could be entitled to up to $1,000 in statutory damages, as well as the payment of your legal fees by the collection agency.