HAVE YOU BEEN CALLED BY NCB MANAGEMENT SERVICES?
NCB Management Services is a debt collection agency based out of Pennsylvania that attempts to collect debts across many states. This company has faced past allegations of consumer harassment when attempting to collect debts. Through research we have done, we believe that the following is a list of numbers that this agency may have used to call you.
(800) 633-9905, (866) 204-6140, (877) 901-3200, (214) 244-4200, (855) 622-5800, (855) 622-5900, (816) 949-8578, (586) 792-6641, (855) 622-3500, (215) 244-4200, (800) 828-1110.
If you have been contacted by NCB Management Services, you should know that you have rights when it comes to dealing with debt collectors. These rights are listed in the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, or FDCPA. Under the FDCPA when debt collectors are attempting to collect a debt they are not allowed to:
- Call you multiple times per week.
- Continue to call you after you have given them the name and contact information of your attorney.
- Lie to you or threaten to sue you without any valid legal claim.
- Yell at you or use profane language.
- Continue to call you using a robocall machine after you have told them not to.
These examples as well as many others listed in the FDCPA all constitute as debt collector harassment. Being in debt is not a pleasant situation for anyone, and we know you are trying your hardest to work your way out of debt. Unforeseen tragedies can occur in anyone’s life, and you should not have to put up with debt collector harassment making this time even more difficult for you.
If you have been harassed by a debt collector, you could be owed up to $1,000 by the collection agency. If you win the case the collection agency will also likely have to pay your attorney’s fees. To stop being harassed by debt collectors you should set up a free consultation with an attorney today.