IS ARROW FINANCIAL CONTACTING YOU ABOUT DEBT?
Arrow Financial is a multi-bank holding company based in Glens Falls, New York. Arrow Financial provides a range of banking and insurance services and may have gotten in touch with you about collecting your debt. If this has happened to you, you should be aware of your rights as a consumer. Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”) you have certain rights that cannot be infringed upon by any debt collection agency. You may be entitled to up to $1,000 in damages if a debt collector has done any of the following to you:
- Called your work to speak with you after having been told not to.
- Told anyone aside from your spouse that they are trying to collect debt from you.
- Kept contacting you after having received a letter from you asking them not to.
- Added extra fees to your debt that are not legally allowed.
- Called you before 8:00 AM or after 9:00 PM.
If a collection company has violated these or any other terms of the FDCPA then you should look into getting a free consultation with an attorney. Typically what will happen in a case like this is if you win, the debt collector will have to pay the attorneys fees so that there is little to no cost to you.
If you money and have been contacted by a debt collector you are not alone. Many people are unable to pay their debts due to unforeseen circumstances. Injuries or illnesses can come out of nowhere and the sudden loss of a job can severely affect your ability to pay of debts. We know that whatever caused your debt, this is a very stressful time and you don’t need a debt collector harassing you about making payments.
If this company has contacted you in any inappropriate or illegal way you should look into a free consultation with an attorney. The following is a list of numbers that we believe Arrow may have used to contact you about debt collection:
(800) 279-0224, (262) 473-2100, (262) 473-6430, (847) 557-1100, (800) 204-1819, (877) 603-7161, (425) 339-3224, (520) 616-2211, (877) 541-8420, (716) 871-9050, (262) 473-8340, (252) 757-2106, (847) 557-1115, (888) 261-7974, (516) 872-2830, (847) 647-9526, (800) 896-2743, (866) 667-3342, (800) 330-3128, (800) 297-8713, (800) 274-6419, (866) 758-7809, (847) 410-3245, (281) 668-7389, (281) 668-7960, (202) 607-2749, (202) 607-2733.